The ASA offers exclusive member-only discounts, with leading companies already experienced in supporting subcontractors.
- Accounting via MYOB and Xero
- Taxation – from small to large organisations
- Management Accounting – Budgets, projected costs and cash flow
- Financial Analysis – Real costs of equipment
- Superannuation and property investment
- Complimentary Risk Assessment
- Discounted rates for Providing First Aid course individual and group packages
- Discounted First Aid Kits 10% of across our range of kits.
- Construction Industry Division – strong knowledge and experience within the industry
- Claims Division – in the event of a claim we take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement
- Money Back Service Guarantee – we act in the best interests of the client; and provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection
- Contract Review – we can review contracts to ensure that ASA members have the appropriate insurances in place.
- Industrial relation specialists
- Building contract advice
- Workers compensation and safety
- Trades and Labour for all your project needs
- Labour hire services to the construction industry
- Discounts apply to ASA members
Get your 12 month membership for $0*
Normally $495 per annum
Fill your business’ next vacancy with Red Appointments and your A.S.A. Member is $0*
* Conditions Apply
Red Appointments specializes in labor hire and recruitment for the construction, electrical, commercial, industrial and other industries.
Red Appointments supports the A.S.A. Your membership will give your business all the support, benefits and networks to grow further.
Already a member? Great!
Get your 2018/2019 membership paid well in advance.*
All A.S.A. members receive discounts on all labor hire & recruitment
Call Kerry from Red Appointments on (08) 7071-7350
- Safe work practices, including risk assessments, SWMS, JSAs and SOPs
- Electrical testing and tagging
- Emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers and first aid kits
- On-site WHS training, inductions and safety support
- HR solutions, including employment contracts and job descriptions